View Single Post
Old 31-08-2016, 04:20 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosannarose
I feel severly disconnected with my job which I loved just months ago. I have worked with my company 9 years.

I have always had the ability to relate to strangers quickly upon meeting them. Now it is as though I know psychicly what advice to give. I have knowledge I didn't have before.

Alchohol and caffeine seem to increase the heat and tingling in my head. But at the same time my metabolism is sooooo high

I can get by on very little sleep

Is there anyone here experiencing similar symptoms to me who would be open to sharing/discussing there situation

I am curious how you are progressing on your path

If I should repost elsewhere on the forum or start a new thread can someone let me know as well? I am new here :)

Hey RosannaRose... I went through these types of experiences and endured through this process a few years ago (2009 thru 2012)... It was unnerving at times, but ultimately the most profound, liberating, and life-changing experience of my lifetime.

Welcome to the forum by the way... Just an FYI - some of the threads you've been posting on are quite dated and the original thread author & participants may no longer be active on the forum.. You are likely to see more activity & discussion when a new thread is created...