Thread: The Whole
View Single Post
Old 15-03-2018, 11:55 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamit
There is much going on in the manifestation of duality. It depends which of that you include as wholeness/Oneness manifest and which you exclude because you find some of it unacceptable, suffering for instance, your own and the suffering of others.

Oneness is fully all of it without exception. When this process of including all, and I really mean all, is completed, the feeling of disconnection from Oneness ends. It also needs to be said that Oneness is so completely all, that it is already you feeling disconnected so that feeling itself is not disconnected!!! If you manage to get rid of that feeling, you will be no more or less totally connected to Oneness than you are right now!

Yes we have powers of discrimination and free will to be good or bad in the overall Oneness or Wholeness, is there anything different or usual about that ? So I make a moral choice, what does that mean that I am not conscious or aware or am somehow disconnected from Wholeness ? Obviously no is the answer. I prefer to see more unity, more world peace, more equality does that mean i am somehow deluded ?

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge