View Single Post
Old 29-01-2018, 01:49 PM
Ascender

A few years ago I decided to de-calcify my pineal so i stopped using toothpaste with flouride and started drinking pure well water.I also sent started taking fish oil capsules that help to decalcify the gland.

I was doing yoga at the time with a hindu(i think) instructor who knew lots about energy and chakras and all that stuff......I told him what I was doing and he looked a bit puzzled....he said the calcification of the pineal was a natural thing and it was the beginning of adolescence as it stopped the excretions of some substance(melatonin or seratonin i think) from the pineal and this resulted in sexual urges which is all very natural.

I was shocked to hear this from someone with an open and active third eye.
I stopped taking the fishoil and i dont believe that rubbing a bit of flouride around your teeth and spitting it out is harmful....I still drink only pure water but I believe the third eye can work perfectly even with the pineal being calcified......whats a little bit of calcium to Energy....

I still understand that large doses of flouride are not good for you but its not the pineal that the problem lies in