View Single Post
Old 25-01-2018, 03:35 AM
FrankieJG

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
"they show me something about windows, the images of windows over and over, glass".

I see what you mean, and why you ask now.

Personally this type of talk during a reading is not something I myself am fond of neither when giving a reading, and especially on the receiving end of one.

Hence, my above advice on humility.

Perhaps this would be a helpful way of interpretation and looking at it then.

Like a light coming into your career path. Think of it this way perhaps? Or perhaps yet, maybe it could also be thought of as "How can I be of service and bring light to my work"?

Hopefully that will at least allow you some help to allow for a positive interpretation, and a positive statement, and perhaps way to look at your career at this time. At least there's that. And that positive statement btw? It came from you, from your own mind, with your above quoted words. I find your way of interpreting windows, and glass very beautiful Frankie. If you had offered that interpretation in a reading to me, I would feel absolutely inspired.

But yes, I do see your reason for asking, and I believe your interpretation is more relevant and offers you more: I personally like rooms with many windows, better ventilation and more light getting into the room. For me windows give me the feeling of "light coming in"

Then this-
"they show me something about windows, the images of windows over and over, glass".

Hopefully my message finds you well ( ), and you find at least some of what I offer helpful.

Personally I think you should consider trusting yourself on this one. Even if career is not going perhaps how you've planned at the moment, I feel what you have said is a beautiful and positive statement, of who you truly are, and where it could go.

Blessings.

Thank you so much dear for your interpretation and advice. Yes the windows mean to me something like letting the white light in. I feel so active and positive in rooms with lot of sunlight. Sun bathing raises my vibe hehe

"How can I be of service and bring light to my work"? This was absolutely inspiring SaturninePluto . Funny thing is, this career was the ONLY career I have applied so far to be of service , without considering the salary or money factor. Being of service has been in my mind all throughout this month. I was praying to God asking for an opportunity to be of service to him and to the society by making use of my capabilities. Thank you for reminding my goal for this year.