View Single Post
Old 08-03-2015, 09:59 AM
Guide
Yes, and that is because 99 percent of mediums are frauds. Mediums recieve messages from demons pretending to be deceased loved ones and demons trick mediums into believing they are getting messages from a divine place. Hence why their readings are wrong,and if they are right, they are getting it from ''the bad place''. That and 99 percent of mediums in the world sadly are straight up frauds.

As a former psychic myself, who has seen dead people and demons since I was 3 years old, the only one I can vouch to you is Allison Dubois. You know that TV series ''Medium'' ? Well it was created for her, and it is about her, and as a former psychic I can tell you for certain that she really is the chosen one,she really really is, all the dead come to her, and the evil ones try to get at her as much as they can.

So if you want a true sound psychic advise on planet Earth she is the only one I can guarantee,and I seriously mean that.

Sadly, all other mediums are just frauds and-or getting their knowledge from the demonic. I myself had lots of problems with this when I embraced my psychic powers because I would see a dead little girl only to discover that was a demon that took her form and was feeding me wrong messages and etc.

What you need to do when a so called ''medium'' ( fraud ) from your chruch gives some ''message'' tell them to command whatever ''spirit'' they are speaking to to confess in the name of Christ that Jesus Christ came in the flesh. Demons wont be able to do that. That came extremelly usefull to me because these things came looking like my dead grandparent and etc and you see the change when you ask them to confess that Jesus came in the flesh, they have to show their true colors.