View Single Post
Old 03-07-2019, 06:50 PM
Guide

Thanks for the replies!

My North node is in Virgo...so South would be in Pisces, right?

I really don't know astrology that well, lol.

I have memories of past lived where I was born into large families, mainly boys....where I was also male.

I do have 1 sister, an Aries.

I do think I was influenced to fight, mainly by one brother.
.but the others didn't really fight. That one brother though...he was a fighter. My own two boys, she's 22&19, don't fight.

Actually, from my mom's recollection, the aggressive behavior started very young...At one year old...that ONE brother was 3, and he took a toy from me that I was playing with. Mom said, she heard him screaming down the hall. I was still wearing diapers...She found him face down...me sitting on his head and pulling his hair. She picked me up off him, and I still had ahold of his hair, which she untangled from my fingers.

There's several stories like this up until about 3rd grade. Then in 8th grade, the school bully and her Entourage came up to me, and she actually hit me...for no reason, over stuff she made up since we didn't know each other...but I knew of her, everybody did... remember Ralphie from a Christmas story? That was so me...I ended up on top of her, the whole scene from the movie, was me. Just hitting her and cussing, until it was stopped...which suprised everyone, but after that...everyone she kept bullying...started fighting back. I mean, if I did, then they could, too. She was not a very nice kid...but later I learned her.upbringing...and had alot of compassion and forgiveness for her...she had a really tough childhood. I sent her condolences, and flowers when her brother, and father committed suicide. You really learn...when those things happen to these kids.

I, on the other hand...was the baby girl at the time...I just instinctively feel that it was carried over from a past life. Especially, later on..
Having dreams and visions of those past lives...Out of the 3 that I remember, 2 of them were male past lives. I really did see, in at least 3 dreams, 1 regression, and and several bleed through memories...where I was in war, and I did die. I saw my funeral, too. I know it was real...it was not some random, or emotional dream....it was a past life, I have had prophetic dreams, random dreams, dreams of others that came true, or already happened that I could not have known..
And those 3 dreams, were definitely past life dreams...of the same life in war.

I don't know much about Pisces, but the little I have read, says they are a combination of all signs, a water sign, psychic, and very empathetic. I have Lilith in Cancer.