View Single Post
Old 01-07-2019, 09:15 AM
Master
Interesting, and to be honest, when I read about that girl pestering you and the mud I thought "Serves you right!" It makes me think, who told her off for what she did? It's not as if you were running around throwing mud on kids, is it, haha.

Anywho, what I'd certainly look into is the choice of family. Since you are the only girl from what I understand, and that always leaves a mark on a girl. I know that from experience as a coach, from clients.
Also, you seem very focused on you being so fiery, but what about your brothers. They were always in fights as well. THAT I find more interesting and typical to be honest. Why did you choose to be born as a girl in a setting like that, into very masculine, fiery / aggressive setting. And how were they handled and approached? I mean, I got a boy, but he's never been in a fight, most other kids / boys weren't.
Is that fiery disposition truly yours or more copied in order to cope and fit in and be part of the clan (your siblings)?
Clearly you are very strong willed and have a strong sense of self. How were you as a baby?
All these things can help get more clarity and pinpoint what lies behind it, especially if astrology can give more insight.