View Single Post
Old 30-06-2019, 12:05 AM
Guide

8th house in Aries

Hey,

I'll be the first to admit I don't know much about astrology. All of the placements in my chart only cover half the astrology wheel, mainly the basic chart. I have 3 placements In Cancer, sun, moon and Jupiter. 3 in Leo, 3 in Virgo, 1 in Libra, and one in Gemini...and 8th house in ♈. My decan is in Scorpio.

I would describe myself as very analytical and peaceful, but emotive at times. I'm a Virgo Rising and Virgo Mars.

However, I do notice that when I was younger...I was a Tomboy, especially in grade school years, I have alot of brothers, and often would wrestle and fight with them. Like physically fight with them...all the time. If I wasn't fight with them in a group with other kids, I was fighting WITH them personally. This started at a very young age, toddler years and up until my early 20s. I would describe myself as an aggressive child, even a bully...often running around in groups of kids, who were also bullies in one way or another. That obviously changed as I got older and learned empathy, tolerance, understanding and love.

Aries in 8th house, speaks of death through war and violence, or other firey accidents that are heated. I looked into charts of deceased people I know, with Aries in 8th house...and none of them died in a questionable manner... mainly they died in old age.

I'm curious if this might be past life related...it definitely doesn't seem like a way I would die in this life....but in a past life, I can see it. I have had dreams and visions of dying in war in a past life.

I wonder if that's the energy I carried over at the time of my birth... if the 8th house can give clues to your death in a past life? If you know astrology, what are your views on this?

I'm not saying it couldn't happen in this life, you never know until it happens...however that energy feels more familiar to my youth, as I was a firey child.

One example of me at just 5 years old. ( My mom has horror stories and expressions of my behavior, to hear her version is at times laughable, and yet astonishing to hear as this started as an toddler) Mom bought me a matching Mickey mouse shirt and shorts, which I begged her for at the store. I wore them across the street, where I skipped happily to the park to play, while mom waved at me from the door. There was two kids there, an older girl and boy, approximately 8-9 years old.. They were not very nice to me, they laughed at me and made jokes...they didn't know me, and I was younger... I quietly played near them anyways. Not afraid or intimidated. The girl, at some point sat on the monkey bars above me, and dropped something in my hair. I think a handful of sand...which swirled around me lightly, and I could feel it in my hair and some on my clothes. I questioned her about it, but she laughed and denied it. Then she did it again..and her fate was sealed right then and there.

Well, that didn't sit well with me at ALL, because I was wearing my new Mickey shirt and shorts. I could feel the heat go straight to my face and head, I got up...I was quietly on fire ...like Hiroshima, she never saw it coming. As she got down off the monkey bars... I went over to an old mud puddle I zeroed in on, grabbed a large handful of mud....went straight up to her, as she turned around to look at me..I flung it straight in her face. the shear pitch of her scream, startled me, and I ran back home across the street as fast as I could. I slipped in the door and said nothing to anybody. As you can imagine, she and her mom showed up at my house, to show my mom what I did. I was shocked myself, she was crying...the right side of her face was covered in mud, including her eye, which she had wiped. I was sure I didn't do ALL that ... she must have stuck her face in the mud after I left, I told my mom.....lt always suprised my mom, my temper...I definitely had the heated temper to match my red hair. If someone did something, I did something worse...and it did not matter if I was smaller, out numbered, or younger, or if they were a boy...I did it anyways. This was an issue up until about the 3rd grade.

Last edited by Colorado : 30-06-2019 at 01:47 AM.