View Single Post
Old 03-12-2016, 10:59 PM
Newbie ;)

Confused Newbie!

Hello, I'm Erika I'm from Florida and I'm 17. I have been having some experiences I don't understand. Theses started two years ago when my grandmother passed away. The first thing was seeing her standing over her body the day she died to now seeing her and I'm assuming other family members usually daily. I also see thing like almost transparent tints of colors around people, large white things that move and follow some people (like my teachers and friends parents ect.), and randomly just knowing that something is going to happen before it does or knowing how something is going to turn out.( not always just randomly pops in my mind)Also sometimes when I go try to go to go to sleep I see these almost like flashes of things that are happening or peoples faces and its not dreams because I will be completely awake just have my eyes closed. I get this feeling when it happens as if some one is trying to either mess with me or warn me of something. This is very overwhelming sometimes so if anyone has some advice or knows what the heck is going on with me that would be great. Thanks!