View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 07:22 AM
Master

If I could prove it I would not take your money. I do not like taking other people's money when I think it is not right to take it. My mother believes you cannot prove ap. I have heard of experiments of people trying to prove ap but they were not successful. It is not that easy. One time I walked or flew down the stairs of my house only to find I was in a different house. I think someone would have to know who you were for them to be able to ap to your home. I do not think, I could be wrong, that anyone here is really good at ap. That I mean, to only see what is real and to ap every night. I agree with Astral Explorer, the only way to prove it is to prove it to yourself. My husband does not believe in ap. He has been wanting me to prove it to him for years but I am not able to. I am not good enough at ap. I can ap. When you are out of your body there are a lot of things you can do. I think why waste my time when I could be doing something magnificent. I am not out a lot. To be out of your body is precious and I do not want to waste it. If I was out every night that might be different. Getting back to my husband, I wish my husband would try to ap himself but he will not. He thinks it is a waste of time trying to prove something that does not exist.