View Single Post
Old 23-12-2018, 09:53 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Your consciousness is already aware of different choices that orbit within the sphere of your present field of influence. Like the planets do around the Sun. It is whether or not you listen to your gut instinct and your heart that tries to lend insight into a prosperous outcome. Or instead listen to your ego and survival instinct and choose a different outcome. Each choice leads to another choice, always, in all ways. It is each little piece of yourself you choose within the puzzle that is life that gives form to the bigger picture of your chosen reality.
This is how you “set things in motion”. What do you wish to gravitate into your field of experience?

Sparrow,

I would like to manifest a different reality or experience - one with joy and no worries and yes abundance, including material abundance, good health for me and my loved ones.

But I don't really know how to go about it - I can't think of what I can realistically do that will manifest this for me. If I am in realm of Spirit, observing, silence, consciousness, presence, it's not clear to me what I can do.

JL.