View Single Post
Old 23-12-2018, 03:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Sorai,

Well the need for power is a statement to the universe that you fear loss. This, again, comes from the mindset of personal possession and ownership, to which I have spoken before.

You as a human being cannot escape the reality of the physical needs of which you face on a daily basis. The basic need for food, water, oxygen, warmth, shelter and self-nurture. As an intellectually aware being you also have mental, emotional and spiritual needs.

These fundamental needs can be transformed from essential requirements to sacred opportunities for self-love through an adjustment of attitude and outlook. It is my observation of other cultures that through mastery of this attitude and outlook one can greatly decrease, one by one, such dependency on essential needs. This does take a very long time, and much commitment to a change in behaviour, and is rarely accomplished in a single lifespan. It is generally achieved within supportive groups and clusters where a model of behaviour is sustained.

The needs of the human being is additionally conditioned upon the environment in which they create around them. That is, if their environment is void of love and harmony, and instead built on crime, violence and discrimination, their needs will dramatically increase. If the environment they are in is one of harmony with nature and nurture, of companionship and collective responsibility, then personal need will dramatically decrease. The needs of the one will be fulfilled when the needs of the many are fulfilled as one. This task requires a society built on the principles of love and inclusion, not in its existing form of fear and exclusion.

A society which perceives itself as one, and functions as one, ultimately requires no other need but one; maintain the status quo. Such a reality is only possible through the greatest possible vision you can have about yourself, which is only possible through love.

I will return and revisit following this joyful festive holiday. For now I have somewhere to be and will be somewhat preoccupied.
My deepest and most sincere warm wishes to you and everyone.
Have a Merry Christmas.

-Sparrow

Sparrow, hello and so glad to see you're back

I just wanted to quote this in full, as your response applies so truly to all humanity but particularly those societies and collectives which find themselves particularly imbalanced and misaligned at this critical juncture. As a result of choices made and decisions taken and being taken.

I hope all can read this response as a general call for each of us and for our own societies to be here now and be love now, to reflect and take ownership in authentic love -- where what is in the highest good of all equally to self, and self equally to all, are core considerations.

Agreed full stop. This is the holiday message that resonates with me, for certain.

Season's greetings and a happy holiday to all.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke