View Single Post
Old 23-12-2018, 12:16 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Nathaniel,

The spherical form is a practical and useful tool employed by many beings. I personally use one to accommodate specific actions or intentions, or contain specific frequencies within a set perimeter. The spirit world use them to traverse other vibrational realities, such as physical density. Multidimensional beings use them to affect and influence localised energy and matter. Other life forms use them to project consciousness to another location, disrupt a static field or accelerate the observance of time within specific parameters.

If you are able to invoke it at will then it is likely to be something you have created through your sleep state or other state through other activity. You will know more by interacting with it and how it responds to your will.

-Sparrow

Hello Sparrow,

Are there any particular methods of interaction that would be most appropriate? Or is experimentation the key in this instance?

I would also just like to thank you for taking the time to speak not just to me, but to the other people on this forum too. It is very much appreciated.

Merry Christmas everyone.

x