View Single Post
Old 31-07-2017, 09:53 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Most near death experiences tell about those''new age'' kind of NDE where there is no eternal damnation, devil, hell, or a strict tyrannical judgmental god but only a god of love that accepts everyone whether they are Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, or even gay. NDE's involving reincarnation are not unheard of neither. Sounds all cheerful, right? Well yes, if it wasn't for those few people who experienced a fundamentalism Christian type NDE where everyone who isn't a Christian and/or accepted Jesus as their savior goes to hell forever. Of course, it's easy to debunk them as untruth because you don't have Christianity based beliefs. But just because you don't approve of them doesn't mean they should be overlooked... I don't know why people have those different types of NDEs that contradict one another. If there is a God, why would he deceive one person into having a fundamental Christian-type NDE while another person a cheerful New Age kind of NDE? Is he doing this to troll us? Thinking about it makes me extremely fearful about checking out of this life. Obviously none of us know the truth until we experience death for ourselves, but is there anyone here who holds a reasonable explanation? Preferably other than a ''your afterlife experience depends on your beliefs'' and ''you create your own afterlife'' related theory, since it barely makes any sense.
If you're confused by what others claim, and untrusting about potential replies, I suggest you try yourself to find answers by accessing altered states of consciousness. It would provide you some relief.

Regarding "fear", while still alive do always whatever YOU think is right, and you'll get what you deserve, instead of making mistakes by following others!