View Single Post
Old 03-12-2015, 06:33 PM
Master
My Heaven would be much like what Colorado described, but perhaps I would say Pure Consciousness as an energy form, Light works too.

I cross over the Veil quite often in my work and service as a Crystologist and Spiritual Practitioner and so have seen a lot of what all is going on outside of this specific 3D reality here on earth and the human experience/lens/filter.

Colorado's description is pretty accurate to what I experience regularly.
However I would add that we can tune our energy frequency and set our intention to BE/Go wherever we desire/envision. We are however limited in places we can go to by our lack of ability to envision all the possibilities.

As a Crystologist I'm able to help others cross the veil also for temporary peeks, one of the great things about that is I get to see more than I would using just my own guidance system to destination points as the diversity among humans and what they can envision leads to many more destination place opening up. I once led someone on a Journey and their sole aim was to 'tour the Multi-verse'. Wow what an experience that was!! Literally other Universes which had entirely different physics and operating premises.

Heaven to me would be unlimited creativity and possibility's that I could easily navigate to and experience. The Key's to the Heavens unlimited by my lack of knowledge of the existence of other realms!