View Single Post
Old 05-10-2015, 12:40 PM
Deactivated Account

Hello, the age of our 'being' (I am going to use that rather than the word 'soul' because 'soul' is not who we are)... can be infinitely complex. For example, I am a new 'extension' of a rather ancient multidimensional being that pre-dates this universe. Therefore, I have the wisdom of an old being, am for all intents and purposes always was that being. But I am new in this form, in that I never existed as this personality before, and that makes me new by default.

The 'soul', on the other hand, is a vehicle for incarnation, in which our true self resides. You can have many different souls, as my true self has integrated itself into this new extension which I am of it, my souls have had to change to reflect that. For souls can only embody as much as their own evolution permits. As our incarnate personality expands, so too do we need larger souls.

Existence is far from linear. But it helps to have a starting point with your explorations into consciousness. 'Old souls' and 'new souls' is very basic, but is helpful for understanding one self during the beginning of the journey.