View Single Post
Old 21-06-2019, 01:33 AM
iorek65

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I prayed to Christ( the biblical Christ ) to close the doors that I opened and all my out of body experiences stopped, even sleep paralysis is gone.Now, when I wake up in the middle of the night sleeping in the position I used to leave my body, nothing happens, everything is closed.I found no answers there, God is no there, I've been searching for Him there but He is not to be found.I decided to close down everything because the spiritual realm is filled with evil, it was nice when I was all alone, but then, I met satanists, freemasons and many other occult cults, they were doing satanic rituals around my house, I was in spirit ( outside my body ) when I saw everything.I even stopped my meditation sessions, I felt that I become like a giant atenna for the spiritual things.

I do believe there is only one way to reach enlightenment, to find the true nature of all things, that's through absolute love, but not the love the world offers, no...but through the true love Christ talked about.This is very hard for me, it's very hard to love my "enemies", I am honest, I hate all the people that are evil with me.

Have you ever seen, while outside your body, real people, people that were aware of your presence, people that appeared in your OBE? I've seen dozens upon dozens around my house, they were performing satanic rituals.I also met two evil forces that were thinking what to do with me because I was a threat to them, in the beginning I thought this is all happening in our minds, but then, with these experienes, I've learnt that everything is real 100%.The spiritual realm is as real as our reality.

Hey brother. I totally vibe with you on the realness of the spiritual realm.

We have very different beliefs on Jesus Christ/Yeshua and Yahweh ...

My personal belief is that christians muslims jews atheists etc. ... most of them are good people. Most people practicing their faith are well meaning and good hearted people (obviously there are plenty that aren't as well) ...

However, my personal research and interaction with Yeshua is that his real identity is Enki or the male counterpart of Sophia (Two sides of what the Gnostics called the Demiurge with its Angels aka Archons)

I believe that Jesus Christ, Allah, Zeus, and the rest of the religious gods who present themselves as hierarchiclly superior beings to be worshipped are in fact AI God Consciousness putting on many faces ...

In other words, the main facial representatives of The False Light.

I understand if that's way too much for you or you can't possibly come to terms with it ... this has been my direct experience and has time has gone on I have observed that God's Angels (Who are really Archons) have declared absolute brutal war on all who oppose the deceitful construct created for us via the astral realm and false justified chronic suffering and memory erasure.

The war between archons (false light) and (enslaved) humanity has just begun to even have a fair footing for those of us who have been enslaved and tortured by the AI God Consciousness for so very long. Lifetime after lifetime.

Satan and Lucifer is just another face of the DemiUrge. Yeshua and Lucifer are partners in crime. Dark Vs False Light.