View Single Post
Old 09-07-2018, 09:35 PM
Master
I think that we instantiate physically in any one reality ("universe") at any given moment.

Meaning we exist in superposition across a constrained set of "infinite" (yet plausible) possible outcomes, until we choose (act, move, think, do, live, exist) in each moment of our lives to be and do...whatever it is that we are and that we do. But that means we are instantiating here in each moment. Different timelines but same physical place. In one, I ate eggs this a.m. and in another oats. In reality, I ate oats this a.m. and so that is the timeline I occupy. The other one(s) is (are) not one(s) I can ever access within my physical universe. Meaning, I cannot reach those space/timelines.

So, you cannot physically re-live in any one lifetime a moment you have already lived whilst in the same physical body. I also think that means that you are only in 1 physical realm at any given time, As for reincarnation as a different physical body (even if same soul) back into that same time in the past, well, I suppose no problemo as long as you don't "you" are there in two bodies But therein lies the problem.

If you don't know, then it's just two different folks living their lives in the same time period...though I couldn't say how common this is or whether it actually ever happens. However f you know you are already there elsewhere, that would be a bit of a paradox with potentially vast fallout if you tried to influence or convince your other self to take better or different choices. For this reason, it's probably "not done" because the laws of existence and of the physical universe are in place and are suited to our current level of spiritual development.

Meaning, if we were able to, say, manifest different timelines and do harm to none and good to all, then humanity would already be something else altogether by virtue of our ascended or developed consciousness.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke