Thread: the darkness
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2019, 01:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
there were some strange beings i was merging with in the darkness. like a void of nothingness where everything is dark. but there was feeling of a deep deadness of strong joy. dissolving and sucking up the things into nothingness
Some meta-pholosopohical speculations:

There is only one Cosmically Oceanic 'being'.

A 'being' can only exist as an 'wave' in/on said 'ocean' in relation to other 'waves' in/on IT.

'Nothingness' = no 'wave', no existence as a 'being', no 'life' as such, no 'relatedness' to others, ipso facto personal oblivion, personal unconsciousness and unfeelingness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
the alien like beings looked like jelly fish
'Alien' to what is experienced as 'life' by separate-but-related 'beings', that is.

Your 'dream' suggests (to me) that 'you' may be close to 'abdicating' your personal existence as a soul, thinking and feeling that having no inter-actions and response-abilities (in relation to and with others) is the greatest possible or most desirable kind of 'bliss'.

Again, this is all just meta-philosophical speculation. From my treatise:

"The latter possibility derives from the fact that, if and as a soul reacts, as*all*selfish-ego ensconced (hence ‘immature’ in psychospiritual terms) souls are prone to at least sometimes do, to the frustration(s) and disappointment(s) of personal wishes, hopes, and expectations by becoming even more selfish-gratification oriented (the idea that Life presents us with*a**series of ‘tests’ which we may either ‘pass’ or ‘fail’ pertains here), and if such all too human reactional tendency isn’t somehow ‘disarmed’ and ‘neutralized’, such that a soul persists in becoming more so, it may eventually become so mentally and emotionally ‘i’solated in the ‘bubble’ of its own ‘petty’ selfishness that whatever inclination and capacity it may have had to experience and express Love and Joy in relation to and with others shrinks and shrivels (i.e. devolves) to the point where it finally becomes completely unloving and unjoyful in relation to (others in the field of) Life. What then ‘happens’ (since the Essence of Life is Love and Joy and that is what our Entity is actually the living expression of*) is that such soul just ‘blinks*out*’ and ‘vanishes’ as a psychospiritual pattern (or ‘entity’) from the ‘field’ of Life and therefore completely ‘loses’ the possibility of ever incarnating again as a unit. There is no Love and Joy ‘kernel’ left which can then possibly (re)incarnate and thereby learn and ‘grow’ to the point where it nodally integrates with and thereafter ‘eternally’ lives on as a full-fledged ‘member’ of the ‘Body’ of Life."

On the other hand 'you' may 'find' something even more wonderful to 'groove' on (or with) than what's 'here' when you get wherever it is you are headed towards, running. We are all just 'following' our 'intuitions' in said regard. The 'proof' will be in 'the pudding' (the 'pudding' being whatever 'beds' we are making to lie 'in').

Wishing you the very best -