Thread: Acension
View Single Post
Old 17-11-2017, 05:08 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
I'm sorry to confuse you, but I think that is because a lot of this is just very difficult to describe in human terms. And maybe, I'm just not that good at explaining it, but I think it is just hard to express with human language.

As to the dreaming thing... I realized that I have always had experiences where my mind remains awake, but my body is asleep. So much so that I would not even realize that my body had gone to sleep at all, at times, I have had people around me tell me I was asleep, and I never knew it.

Also, before my tf broke my heart the last time, I was beginning to astral project and since then, I have not been able to do it. Except the night right it happened, I had a dream that I was flying, and I woke up still in the dream, flying for a few minutes, before waking up.
I heard that the lower entities do not want us to astral project, so maybe that had something to do with me finding out about him (their way of stopping me?). Makes me wonder.

No need to apologize. As they say, it's not you, its me.lol No really, my brain is trying to do a visual picture of what ascension looks like and I think that is the issue. I will leave the brain on autopilot in the background and it can figure out whatever it needs to. :-)

The brain wants to know if the Dalai Lama, Mother Theresa and the Pope are one of the ascension ones, if they have a twin flame and if they are all runners.LOL It is pretty sure that yes they have a twin flame and they are all runners. Only runners guard their freedom, individuality and singlehood that fiercely. I asked the brain if it was that important for it to know. And all I got from it was absolute silence.LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
I heard that the lower entities do not want us to astral project, so maybe that had something to do with me finding out about him (their way of stopping me?). Makes me wonder.

If you are being stopped, I think it is by the higher entities. I think the lower entities would love for us to project and visit them so they can have fun with us. We are really a big source of amusement to them, so the closer to where they are the more entertainment they get out of their day.

Everything is created for a reason, and rules are set in place for our safety as human beings. When we go outside the rules and boundaries of the safety net then it is much harder for us to be protected and the higher entities do not want us to get hurt.

Astral projection is one such examples. We go where we really shouldn't. And depending where we land it is harder for the higher entities to help us get out of it and ensure our safety.

We are not meant to know everything. And that is also set in place for our own protection. If you want the information you can ask the higher entities for it and if you are meant to know I feel that the higher entities will find a safe way to let you know.