Thread: Acension
View Single Post
Old 16-11-2017, 09:36 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nan948
Elves. Trust me you don't want to know what that is about. That is a very long convoluted story.LOL

Your first explanation of ascension made more sense to me jro5139. Reading this one, I just became confused again. And that shrinking away thing just plain scares me. Remind me never to become a Buddhist.

This sounds familiar. I think I have been doing this. But while sleeping.

I could call it dreaming. But it is different from my dreams. In them I am completely aware and I know I am sleeping. I am now aware that I am visiting places. And if I don't like where I end up. I can decide to leave.

Which I often do and go somewhere else. The first couple times I realized it was not a dream I had ended up in a place which I didn't like so I decided to leave and try to wake up only to realize it was more complicated than that. I could leave but I had to wait for my body to be ready to wake up.

So, I waited in this place/space. And this place was interesting. It is the space below your body but above dreams and places. It is the space you pass through before you go to dreams or visit places.

I honestly don't know what this strangeness is about. But, it looks like I have developed strategies to use when I get to these places and I am learning and dealing.

I'm sorry to confuse you, but I think that is because a lot of this is just very difficult to describe in human terms. And maybe, I'm just not that good at explaining it, but I think it is just hard to express with human language.

As to the dreaming thing... I realized that I have always had experiences where my mind remains awake, but my body is asleep. So much so that I would not even realize that my body had gone to sleep at all, at times, I have had people around me tell me I was asleep, and I never knew it.

Also, before my tf broke my heart the last time, I was beginning to astral project and since then, I have not been able to do it. Except the night right it happened, I had a dream that I was flying, and I woke up still in the dream, flying for a few minutes, before waking up.
I heard that the lower entities do not want us to astral project, so maybe that had something to do with me finding out about him (their way of stopping me?). Makes me wonder.