View Single Post
Old 15-12-2013, 01:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven Poet
I think this is sage wisdom. I always experienced "obsession" as a lost connection to myself - the focus was too much on the other.

And given what is being said about the purpose of the TF relationship, we are asked to focus on our own healing and soul growth before we can be ready to engage in a TF relationship.

I agree, I feel I'm healing & I think even after most..there will be other days where there will be new healing.. But please, explain sage wisdom in your description.. I trying google but came up with Plato.. The sage nor the fool.. I think I could not defined either in a category in opinion of self.. They say a sage does not seek love.. Yet I say I'm a fool who seeks love..unknowingly I breath because of love.. Your explanation may help me understand the difference of Plato meaning? Or is it of figure of speech & if so how do you differentiate between the sage wisdom or the wisdom of a fool who is a horder of life and its lessons? Are they indifferent? Or parallels' of opinion?

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)