View Single Post
Old 15-08-2017, 02:09 AM
Administrator
Hello

Learn to ground and work grounded, learn to work with protections and be protected.

Two of the best I use and teach are......

Simple one is to imagine a seed in your hand and to have it grow.
Take a seed
Place it in the ground
Water the seed
Feel a tiny root shoot start to grow into the ground
Feel more and more roots grow into the ground
Feeling that connection to the Earth
Feel the Sun on the ground
Feel a tiny shoot pressing up through the ground
The roots grow down and connect to the Earth
The shoot grows up into the Sunlight
Slowly you grow a tree, the trunk, the branches and leaves
The roots grow strong to hold you to the Earth
The branches reach up and out into the Sunlight
You are grounded but free to explore

Bubble Technique
The most basic technique for protecting oneself is to simply imagine yourself inside a ball of white light that turns away any energy before it can touch you. When you visualize this ball of light around you, you want tom make sure it appears opaque and solid inside your mind’s eye. This bubble should be extended about a foot above your head and at least 6 inches below your feet. Rest assured that even after you come out of your concentrated state, this bubble will move with you without hindrance. Any vibrations that touch it will simply pass over and around your shield like the wind moving around a mountain. You need to hold the image of an impenetrable force field in your mind for at least a good solid minute or two, before returning to your everyday life.

There too are many good crystals that help.

Just some suggestions that I use. I am an natural to it all so I had to learn from reverse how it all works.

Lynn