View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 05:34 PM
AngelBreeze

*~~ *~~ Loveyduck *~~ *~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveyduck
Hi All

Angelbreeze

Wow thanks for that information it was really interesting.

You're very welcome!

I too have seen these flashes of light and colour, blue , silver and brilliant white - some of them accompanied by the high pitched ringing in the ear but also an inner truth rung through me as i had been thinking upon something when this happened, asked a question and felt the answer that i already knew was correct as all this was happening - i guess what im saying is i felt it course through me.

Yes, that is great! The high-pitched sound is indeed attributed to God's angels.

"For He shall give His angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways." -- PSALM 91:11 (KJV)

Since God has given His angels charge over us, they can speak to us in this manner and since angels are designed to be the messengers of God we are thus able to hear them in this way when they wish to disseminate information unto us. They can also be heard to speak normally at times when we need to hear them that way as well. Since the high-pitched sound cannot readily be understood in and by itself, the thought will come, in time, as to what the angel wished to convey to us. But at other times it can also come immediately.

They have all been beautiful events unfolding in my life - love each one of them

Thanks for sharing and the information

And again, you are most welcome! Feel free to ask me anytime!

Is there a silver Ray by the way?

If you see a Silver ray, it could also mean a very high spiritual figure, just as a Gold ray would be. Anything within the white range is a being of complete purity and great advancement. Gold is royal and nevertheless of course, of a very high order.

Have a Truly Blessed Day!