View Single Post
Old 17-10-2011, 09:50 AM
Master
I realize in some belief systems animals carry certain meanings for humans however, it is a fact that magpies do exactly what you have described coming on to mating season, and, once their babies are hatched, they will not only watch you intently, but will also swoop you to ensure you give a wide berth to their young. Unfortunately, just recently, a young baby in a pram was pecked in the eye by a magpie during nesting season ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquirrelSister
Hi there,

can anyone tell me what a magpie meaning is? I got out of my car when I went to the shops. As soon as I got out of the car, this magpie flew and sat right in front of me, turned its head and looked me directly in the eye. I should there calmly and returned the look. After about 45 secs or 1 min, he flew off. I know some of you may say that is just a magpie's way or normal behaviour. I do feel, however, that this magpie was there to deliver a message to me.

I recently got a reading from one of my favourite psychic's and she said I have such a strong intuition and people and animals are drawn to me. So the magpie crossing across my path like that makes sense to me, I'm just unsure what the message is.

I am hoping someone on here could give me a little insight what the magpie symbolizes?

Love&Light,
Squirrel