View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 07:01 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I don;t know how long you've been relating - but if you're arguing already (rather than sorting out differences and compromising) you haev no love-based relationship, just one of selfish convenience. Things are always good during early dates then once some checkpoint is reached, usually sex which comes with expectations of commitment, the underlying people emerge.

This emotional to-and-froing is never healthy. A love that you'd LOVE to believe in but isn't, just ties you to earth and the material.

You need to know someone very deeply before you can trust verbal promises. Words are waffle and the traps are always in the small print. Trust and promises is about the deeds you see done not words.

You should never have to work hard at a relationship. If it doesn't just flow it's not worth it. Doesn't mean there won't be some hiccups but you have to deal with those before the day is out - before you go to sleep of a night.

yes ..thats true..thank you because he would say one thing but he wouldn't act like it and make me feel bad and I always try to be understanding towards him..

thank you xx