View Single Post
Old 19-05-2018, 05:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
Thank you. You are very intuitive and explained so much but still there is more even reaching that point. Cause and effect (ripple effect). I made that up. I would never argue with what was said. Call it a by-product that comes out of individual balance and peace achieved, cause and effect that affects everyone around the individual. I was just wondering how important that is to. Peace brings out peace and balance beyond the individual that results, everything is affected. As an unenlightened person I just see that happens from that, it opens the universe so to speak. It makes me feel safe to, which allows me to grow. Guess I'm just not clear. I just think this is a benefit to, this by-product I see that create ripples by a single person.

Wouldn't it be up to ones own process and awareness to reach this place within themselves? We are each a piece of the whole with unique mapping in this life, so the ripple of peace will be a contribution to the whole impact of how life is within the nature of balance. So I agree with you, the impact of how we are within the whole spectrum of life would be in all ripples we create.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder