View Single Post
Old 17-10-2010, 02:03 PM
Master

Love You. God bless You, and keep You in the arms of eternity.

My message today is one of love.
The emphasis not so much on the love for all life, but for the life that exists within You.
If there is no love in and for You, then there is no love in and for You to give out.
If love does not come from within, then others will go without.

Love must always begin with You.
For You.
Through You.
Within You.
It cannot exist without You.

I speak not of the love that is given on condition, but of the love that knows no condition.
I speak of the love that conceives compassion, not of the love that concedes ignorance.
I speak of the love that accepts every imperfection, not the love that objects divine perfection.
I speak not of the love that aspires towards forgiveness, but of the love that accepts there is nothing to forgive.

It matters not who you once was.
It matters not what you once did.
It matters who you are, what you do, through how you feel….NOW.

There is nothing to forgive in You. You are no longer that which you once were.
Through the love for You do you willingly accept the divine perfection of every sublime imperfection of You.
Let every breath be the compassion for your own pain, your own suffering, and that which you have caused upon others, upon your own journey to get to who you are now.
It is no longer necessary to carry the burdens of the past within the now presence of sincere unconditional love.
Place no conditions or reservations upon love, for love is Yours, and always was.
Now, you can choose to be in love. In love with You.

-SPARROW-

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸