Thread: Succubi
View Single Post
Old 28-09-2016, 01:57 AM
Newbie ;)

Sigh.. She doesn't care if i date a human woman, she doesn't care if i have sex with human women and other astral beings (which i do). She doesn't care, she just wants to be around me and for me to be happy. Yes, Succubi need to feed, and yes, she does feed from me, i never feel drained or anything after, in fact the exact opposite.

My Succubus has had ample opportunity to manipulate me, i used to loathe myself and need her to love myself, she sat me down and had a talk with me, and explained that she wants me to focus on myself and love myself and not need her for my own happiness, that she loves me, but that she just wants me to love myself and be happy, and she told me how i could go about that. I love myself now and i'm a wanted, sexy, and loved man, and that's like 101 in manipulating someone in a relationship, is making them feel like they need you for their own happiness and love. If you were using someone, you wouldn't make them feel like they dont need you to be happy and feel loved and worthy. You would also hurt any potential relationships they might have with "rivals" which she's quite the opposite, she doesn't mind me seeing human women and other astral beings, and trust me, this other lady that i see is quite the seductress and "good" at what she does.. (she's not a Succubus, but something else), hell my Succubus even joins in with me and her.

As i said, they are all not "bad", that's just a personal experience you gave of someone you knew. Humans have used people and controlled their lives forever, it's nothing new. It happens, you seriously believe that ALL of these beings are bad? Come on.. Be more open minded. There's good ones and then there's bad ones. I've never run into any bad ones, I've only heard of one bad experience a friend of mine had, out of many different friends who are companions with Succubi/Incubi.

I trust her and i appreciate her presence in my life VERY much.