View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 09:52 PM
Lorelyen

Me again. I see no direct connection - but that could be because I haven't studied Blavatsky's work on twin rays enough. There's a lot lifted from her work and diluted on the web so beware! Much of it is rubbish, detectable because of inconsistencies and contradictions. I came to this while trying to find something definitive on twin flames.

In Hermeticism, the seven rays are important. (They can be ordered to form a rainbow.) Each ray has particular properties and is associated with each of the 7 mystical planets:
Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn; their 7 metals and a few other correspondences.

There's a very loose connection between hermeticism and Blavatsky's rays and therefore twin flames but I've yet to find more than glancing references of hers to the 7 rays. It's probably worth looking up "twin rays" and "seven rays" to check if there's more than I found. A few currents ascribe different meanings to the rays individually. There's a Wiki article that mentions her and the 7 rays but the ordering of ray colours used in new age currents don't form a rainbow.