View Single Post
Old 25-06-2014, 05:43 AM
dreambreax

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumi14
Great! I must be dead and don't realize it.

OK, in all seriousness, tho....this sounds confusing. If a person has died, how will they really know with the list you have presented? I mean, there must be some sort of clue.

If this list is true, and we are still forced into the monetary system and **** like that, a soul would definitely be confused.

So, what is the clue?

PS. Do they have internet access, too? I mean, is everything basically the same?

Yes they have internet, they have akashic record etc. their technology is far more advance than us.

Yes basically is the same. Some claims its a bit better than the earth plane. The more higher region you achieve the better the condition and peaceful. But most people doesnt achieve higher region because they doesnt do spiritual practice.

They also have MAFIA just like here on earth. you still need to work, to pay the bill, to pay the rent, etc.

Earth is like a clone. We have those family, jobs, money, to learn how to live spiritually.

we live on this earth to forget what have we done before, to pay our karma and to learn more loving (spiritual).

perhaps we already live millions or billions year ago. so to live ONLY 80 years on this planet earth, we have to use it as good as possible. TO BE MORE LOVING, so that we can evolve to higher region of the universe, which is more peaceful and closer to God.