View Single Post
Old 07-03-2019, 12:42 PM
Master
So for anyone interested I would like to bring up the prenatal Solar & Lunar eclipses. Has anyone else heard of or looked into them? I have a book about them and I think they are incredibly important placements most don't know about.

They have to do with the Solar being what you were brought here to teach others, and the Lunar what you are here to learn to fulfill your life purpose best. I guess that both could be followed through with unconscious negative energy and example, or higher evolved positive energy and example. As with anything in Astrology the ideal is to seek the less painful route of transformation, but I think that is one of the main ways Astrology is so rewarding and valuable, because it helps bring awareness to our potentials and pitfalls so we can live more consciously and make more practically informed decisions, even if it is following something as impractical seeming as the stars and all the magic definitions and themes Astrology carries. I'm grateful to be able to see and accept is as the truth, and that I've been fortunate enough to understand a lot of my own chart as well as see the reality repeatedly in others' as well.

Elabr8Aspie perhaps if I didn't have the chart I do, especially with my tight triple conjunction of the Moon, Venus, and Pluto in Scorpio in the 7th house, I might not be so sure that Astrology is true, but I can't help but smirk at your post when personally knowing how accurately this placement explains my self and life. There are very few people in existence who have this placement, though some do have similar and if they do then they are extreme like I am, and you really just can't make this stuff up.. of course there are many more aspects and placements in my chart that even further define and explain the way I am. especially my North Node which is in the sign opposite my triple conjunction there and the South Node and Saturn also in Scorpio.

I just know it is true and I am sorry that your chart and what you've learned hasn't been as revelatory or convincing to you. I understand what you are saying about the energies of signs and aspects of Astrology seeming to be interchangeable at times, but that has much to do with how interconnected the entire Zodiac wheel and the energies of the sky and the universe are. There are commonalities between all signs for different reasons, but still each holds its own uniqueness and most ideal or disruptive expression. There is infinite to learn when it comes to the subject of Astrology and understanding a natal chart, so I'd just say perhaps you have yet to see enough of the big picture or pieces of the puzzle to understand the truth, but it's your choice whether you want to waste your time guffawing at Astrology or seeking to understand it better. If you are going to waste time guffawing at it though, please do so in the other thread someone made specifically for that purpose and not in this one, or else I must gladly assume you are here to express interest in the subject and honor it like the others posting here are.