View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 10:06 AM
Serenity Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciqala
Thanks, so i should just go with the flow? I am feeling sick as it is, which is the reason i wanted to speed up the process.
I'm glad you have lots of experience with chakras, what exactly does closing a chakra do? And how does it cause severe problems to not close, i thought having them open was a good thing? I've heard that having your chakras closed and blocked could cause problems. For some reason i just don't feel like i should shut em down, but i'll consider it. How do you go about closing a chakra and opening it anyway?

It maybe your pushing through to much already. If your feeling sick around the navel it could be the solar plexus or sacral plexus chakras.

Closing down the chakra shuts the amount of energy coming into the body and the aura. It stops the communication with the spirit world, and thus gives you a much needed rest. If you over use the chakras you can get physical symptoms (migraines, throat problems, anxiety, stomach ache, nausea, leg problems etc). Over expanding a chakra by pushing through too much energy makes them strain and you feel a stretching pain.

Not closing your chakras will cause you to have contact with the spirit world 24/7, the wont shut up or leave you alone, and believe me a few nights without sleep you'll get the reason why you need to close. Not all mediums do close, their guides do the work, but most I know like to have control over what and when they speak to spirit.

You open your chakras simply by thinking of spirit, you can open them individually by thinking of each one, and do the same closing. Always open from bottom upwards and close from top downwards. If you look up a good chakra chart on line, imagine an opened flower in the place of the chakra and visualise it closing. You can also close a chakra by visualising it turning anti clockwise. To open you just do the opposite. Remember all except the crown and base have backs to close as well. The crown is closed but the base is left slightly open.

Blockages are a different thing from closing. Blockages can be caused by stuck emotional issues, and injury to the chakra ( dented petals, foggy vortexs etc). The only way around this is to get the stuck issues out by journalling or councelling and healed and see a healer to heal the chakra from its injury (this will happen over time on its own but the healer would speed it up a little). We heal on the mind, body, spirit level, the chakras and aura being the spirit level.

Hope that helps.

PS: The book Hands of Light by Brennan is a good one showing some good illustrations of chakras.