View Single Post
Old 17-07-2017, 01:43 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icrics
I also feel the pain and emotions of the other people, and I picked up their energy to my own body. Recently I finally managed to isolate and absorb those energies. It is really releasing not to carry all that load of bad feelings anymore and it's a comfortable feeling to see negative persons without body pressures.

These were things, what worked for me:
- I meditated, and tried to separate my own feelings from others.
- I accepted all the hard feelings and let them go.
- I made mentally my own safety area with heavy walls, what belongs to me where ever I go. This is an area where I decide about things and feelings. Other feelings are just for visitors if I let them come in. You can strengthen your area with friend. he/she tries to come into your area and you push him away. At the same time imagine your area with heavy absorbing walls. your buddy can use also words when trying to break in, but you say heavily against.
- Meditate a lot your heart and solar plexus chakras, to feel healing love and release current and past lifes bad feelings

You can do it
I tried making a safety area this morning before I went into work! It's so weird but as I get closer to the building after exiting my car the negativity builds more and more. Work is my difficult place...maybe because we have so many employees...and SO many of them are incredibly unhappy.