View Single Post
Old 24-04-2018, 11:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
Is it normal to feel like its okay to die after having an awakening? I thought it was supposed to be happy and blissful after an awakening? Or does it take time for the awakening to get to the point where you feel blissful and happy?
''

I think after my bigger awakening process where I entered a "perceived" feeling of "I am going to die' actually supported me to get ok with death and dying. I noticed for years afterwards, each opening I had, I tended to enter into a death space of awareness only because it was a pivotal point of the process. I was getting very ok with death itself. So perhaps you have found something within yourself, where your now ok with death since you have awakened. When you go through a bigger letting go process in periods of deeper awakening, there can arise a feeling of being ok with the point of death through that process.

When you say your ok to die, what feelings activate this in you?
Do you mean its a peaceful feeling of your ok with it, or more its a burden in you?

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder