View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 02:12 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
I once actually knew someone who had such fantasies. He confided in me.

He was dismayed by it. He was horrified at himself. Sickened.

He was a kind hearted and thoughtful person. But he had this awful dark side which he was terrified of. He never acted upon those fantasies. He has now passed into the next world, where he will see his life review, and hopefully learn to understand what it was about.

I never gave him anything but compassion and someone to listen to him.

And yet Tobi..
That someone that you knew was probably like myself....I have at the least three very depleted dark entities connected to me no less than 24/7....in other words full time...... never leave me.

And they never stop verbaly and physically abusing me, and giving me their dark visions, and thoughts of what they would quite readily do to other beings...earthlings or otherwise.

I would say that, the someone that you once knew and the billions of people in jail are the way they are only because of dark beings.

I have many other friends who realize that dark beings are influencing them...However if we earthlings knew the truth then we could resist the influece of the powers of the evil ones.

And teach earthlings of the evil ones and to be aware of their ability to connect to us and influence us into acting out their unloving behaviors. "Just the same as jesus did"....then we would not have to end the earth lives of earthlings, because they would not offend. and we could empty jails and prisons