View Single Post
Old 29-04-2018, 06:29 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by June16
When I ask spirit questions, they don't answer. I hear and see things but not what I asked them

I think communication with spirit depends on the circumstance. Was this a question in your work or for personal reason.

I have found that Spirit communicate more when you least expect it if its a personal matter like a past loved one. If you are a medium and asking on behalf of someone its different.
However, I do not think that it is is anything like asking a question and getting a direct answer, spirit often communicate in symbolism and emotion, colour and vision.
I do not think you can ask a spirit to tell you the time and they reply "oh its 3:30" ... To watch certain TV mediums you would think they were sitting there having a full on conversation with spirit....I personally do not believe this...(I have my own ability in this area)

I remember the night I lost the most important and closest person to me in my life... I knew they were still there I sensed it and remember them saying to me before they died that they would come back ....but for days I begged for a sign that they were still with me and had nothing...

I sat in an empty house one evening trying to experiment with communicating. I held out my hand and concentrated hard...asking for them to hold my hand. I asked the question until I was almost begging for proof ...nothing happened.

A few days later I went to bed and before I slept I remembered them and mentally asked again for them to show me a sign if they could (but this time I was smiling with happy memories and accepting more the situation)
A few hours later I was woke from my sleep by my radio singing a tune...the radio was switched off at the wall and there was no power to it or batteries...
I was so scared lol..but happy too...since then I have received various proof that they are there, but never an answer to a question I have asked..

You may be in a different situation..have more ability etc..it may be different for you, that is just my experience