View Single Post
Old 01-12-2006, 10:02 PM
Lapis

About this anger stuff......I too went through a really harsh period where I was way beyond anger.....I would suddenly fly into a rage over some stupid *&#*! This was totally abnormal for me personally so I wondered for awhile what was "wrong" with me. Then I realized that nothing was "wrong" with me, it was that I'd just reached some point where I wasn't willing to endure all the lower vibrating **** in myself and everyone else anymore. Harsh I know but I honestly feel that this is what we're all going through now and it has to do with mass humanity taking back it's long relenquished power and responsibility.

If we're angry with how things on this planet are and have been for so long, then our anger and outrage is helping us to change and improve all that desperately needs to be....IMO. Our rage and anger shows I feel, that we're so ready for everything to be better and honest.....worthwhile. Our anger is helping us to create new and greatly improved ways both in ourselves and on the planet. Enough is enough finally.