View Single Post
Old 10-03-2019, 09:31 PM
Administrator
I would tell you to listen to your instincts.i know when I was learning to drive the driving instructor wanted to know why I had stopped the car so suddenly.i said to let the soldier's pass, he thought I was going mad.because he couldn't see them.
I stopped the car once because he put his foot down saying I was going to slow around a corner.i said go fast and you will hit someone.he didn't believe me and we had a near miss.
he wouldn't take me again he said I was to weired for him.
just after my husband passed we went out in the car myself two of my daughters my niece and my sister in law was driving we went passed a popular beauty spot,when she lost control of the car we were 365 feet up from the road below ,I can remember grabbing the wheel then I blacked out.dont remember anything until the car stoppped facing the wrong side of the road
my side was totally embedded in the wall I had to crawl out through the drivers side,i was a week away from taking my driving test it put a stop to that I was the only one injured because of that injury they wont let me drive
so I can understand where you are coming from Lynn

Namaste