Thread: Channelling
View Single Post
Old 22-02-2019, 10:20 AM
Master

Channelling Session 3

- I beseech thee, oh great Devas to send me a teacher, so we may further continue our work of educating the people of this earth. Who will you send to me today to pass on your eternal wisdom?

„I am Inanna, whom you also know as Devi Durga, the Goddess Kundalini and the Infinite Shakti „

- Great Goddess, Queen of Heaven, who is also the Divine mother! What is the relationship between different aspects of the Divine Feminine? What are some of them, what unites and differentiates them and how come there are so many names and forms in different cultures?

„ My dear devotee, we are all One. I stand in front of you as Inanna, because that is the form your heart desired when you first awakened me and called on me for help. Any form of the Universal Goddess is illusory as are their names. We will appear in front of you according to what is needed and desired in the depths of your heart. I am also Durga and I prefer that name, but you have chosen Inanna. These differences are only in your mind. We pervade everything and are present in every particle of the Universe. We make the Universe and it is made of us. We do not discriminate between our various illusory forms, to us each are equally precious. Move beyond the illusion of forms and names, for they do not serve your higher purpose. „

- Dear Mahadevi, who is the Goddess Kundalini, how do you cause the Shakti to rise from her slumber and rise all the way to the Sahasrara? What are the consequences of piercing the seventh Chakra and the blossoming of the thousand-petalled lotus flower?

„ I am intelligent universal energy, present in you as Shakti. You may know this intellectually, but you must realise the truth in your heart. Surrender yourself to me and you shall feel my power rising in you. I burn away all impurities and the consequences of past Karma. I can rise in you this instant if you so will it and surrender yourself completely. When I’m risen in you and I pierce the Sahasrara, I am reunited with my beloved Shiva. Our bridal dance causes the Universe to shake and you shall achieve immortality of spirit. As the Lotus blossoms it invites Soma to descend and enter your heart and brain. This Soma is distributed all along your body by the chakras and nadis. Your soul will thus be transformed to be made of pure light. Thus, you will become like the Devas, shining and of light. „

- Great Goddess, our Queen in Heaven, what is the purpose of life and what it is that we can hope to achieve in this lifetime?

„ You are here to evolve and to transmute gross and lower into subtle, spiritual and higher. The extent to which you can achieve this is different with each person, but that is why you are here. You must raise yourself up from the mud and the gross, to become a spiritual being, shining of light, teaching and transforming others in the process. There is no other purpose to life, only this, for this growth, transformation and evolution can only be achieved in an incarnated physical body. Even us gods will incarnate from time to time, to achieve the same purpose. „

- Thank you for your teaching today Inanna, Queen of Heaven. Is there any other teaching you wish to impart on us today?

„ Only this: Love each other. Love is the only thing in your existence that is not of this world, that reminds you of your higher purpose and your divine origin. It is the Love in your heart and the compassion it brings that will lift you up and allow you to transcend the physical.

Inanna has spoken for the Denizens of Heaven, who watch over you and protect you. „