View Single Post
Old 18-06-2018, 12:56 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
If you need scriptures to teach you what is right or wrong then you have a problem. There are many beautiful people on this planet who have never heard of scriptures or mybe have heard of them but have never read them.

you speak from the flesh, I'm speaking from a spiritual standpoint. and though Jehovah God gave us the commonsense to KNOW right from wrong. humans still "NEEDS" his guidance. and of course there are still some that have never heard of scriptures or even the bible. for this reason!... is why Jehovah God and Jesus hadn't destroyed yet. and they won't until the last human on earth ,is given the chance to come to them. still! , the "Scriptures", since it is the word of God ,(2Tim. 3:16,17), is there to help us gain life, by knowing exactly what's right and wrong. in his eyes, which is ALL that matters!

as imperfect humans, there's many things we do or say, believing it right. but it can cost us our lives, (Pro. 16:25 There is a way that seem right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death). ALSO... there are MANY things we do and say, in which we KNOW ARE WRONG, yet still do it! the Scriptures also helps those who's trying to follow Jesus and worship his Father. do AWAY, with the bad habits, that'll bring destruction to us.

so I, since you said..."YOU", and MANY more like myself, "NEED", Jehovah God words, to help guide us in the direction towards life. it doesn't matter if those who feel the need NOT to live by God's words, (it's your world! ), THINK!.. that I have a "problem". imperfect man can't save me, ONLY they can. again , those who want to change from their wicked ways or bad habits. they can ALWAYS, seek out Jehovah God and Jesus words, from the SCRIPTURES. peace