View Single Post
Old 12-06-2018, 07:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrynu
I didn't find any of your post offensive,there have been posts here by Christians that have been far more offensive.

Yes,I agree that we create our reality as I see the proof of this often.We create with our unconscious thought's and feelings but it is useless and not helpful to say this to someone who is having a rough time.I have seen it happen here with the unhappy person becoming more unhappy because they are being told they are creating their own misery...sometimes info may be truthful but unwise and unhelpful to share.

The other thing about your post is you say you didn't realize this is the Christian forum.....Yes you did,, but it was at the unconscious level
So...why did you bring yourself here, is the question to ask yourself today

Anything that alters your mind,prescription drugs,illegal drugs,alcohol will also alter your reality creating process
I was browsing the new threads in "New Posts". This title attracted my attention. I read the opening post and replied. Then I noticed the post before mine mentioning that this is the Christianity forum. I verified it to be true, and added the EDIT.

It's possible that my subconscious / higher self pointed me here, but at the moment I think it can as well be just randomness. I'll pay some attention.