View Single Post
Old 14-03-2019, 12:05 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by noyan
If someone had emotionally and physically abusive bad parents (very rough parents from the child perspective) that would often scold (shout) and beat-up their children.

What would happen when the children will go into the afterlife, will they meet their bad abusive parents there, or anyone that harmed or would harm them? Would the parents or anyone else still be angry, rough, bad and abusive?

What seems to happen is there is a reconciliation between parents and children.

And my thoughts on your other questions are; the simple answer is no. The longer answer is, in my studies of the afterlife, I've come to the conclusion that we have the ability to empathize with everyone. We are one and what we perceive as good/bad/evil appears not to have the same meaning over there. In heaven if you want to call it that, there is only love and acceptance. No one will hurt you, and no one will want to hurt you. For even the abuser spirit will experience during their life review their own abusive behavior they did to others; they will learn from it. If they don't let go of their carnal urges to hurt others they will not embrace the light.