View Single Post
Old 18-01-2016, 01:45 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuySeany
Hi guys, so I am looking for a not too expensive all natural / organic products brand, for things like fluoride free toothpaste, aluminium free deodrants, hair wash and body etc, and I was wondering if you could help me? Thanks.

I know, it's an old thread, but

Lush - I don't know if they carry tooth paste though. They have deodorant & hair products.

There are some natural ways of keeping your teeth cleaned & healthy - like a miswak stick to chew - flossing can be good - & of course diet.

I just went back to toothpaste. I figured I should have some time ago, I used to eat a diet, that didn't cause an over or any production I should say of bacteria defecating on my teeth - plaque. so..

Tooth paste always made me gag. I really like this new one called : green beaver - the flavor I like is, green apple. It's a Canadian product, maybe you could try finding it online. If it suits.

You can also try an essential oils mixture for deodorant too. That was something I've also had to go back to once I started adding cooked back into my life. :(

As for hair care products, I'm currently experimenting with shampoo bars - which again have some E.O's in them. & natural. My problem is finding something that isn't a natural bleaching agent.

ANY vinegar is a decent *conditioning treatment* & E.O's are as well. You can add a certain mixture -that are good for the hair & scalp - to your shampoo, & massage in, rinsing with luke warm to cold water. If you rinse out the EO's completely you will not be left with the same effect.

I just started using:

about 4 drops of Argan oil (carrier) with 1 drop lavendar, 1 drop ylang ylang, 1 drop clary sage, & 1 drop rosemary - super shiny, SUPER BABY SOFT hair.