Thread: light warrior
View Single Post
Old 30-05-2019, 03:41 AM
Master
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siemens
No, I don't avoid questions! You can ask my everything you want and I will answer.I indeed read some books about it. But I didn't mentioned them because I thought it were clear to you that it doesn’t mean anything were someone read or heard something. Whatever book I would quote you could say the book contains nothing more than nonsense. And you would be totally right. You never can rely on what you hear from other people or read in books. If you would do so you were just an idiot (or religious). Sadly this is what most people on this planet do.The sources of my convictions are always pure logic, self-observation, and observation of the environment. If we accept the notion that we are reincarnating souls, it follows by logic, that the most likely scenario is that we ourselves choose the life we experience. Why? Because all alternative explanations don’t make much sense.If you would believe that we do NOT chose our life: Why do know that this is the case? The question isn’t rhetoric. I ask you: Why do you believe that although we see the world from outside before we incarnate we don’t make any plans or agreements with other souls regarding our upcoming incarnation? Do you think that isn’t possible? Don’t you believe in reincarnation? Or what else are the reasons for YOUR conviction of the random life? Again, this is no rhetoric question - I ask you.

O'k, I now see clearly where you are coming from, what you call pure logic.

My logic tells me, I come from the spirit world on a mission but this is the earth plain different from the the spirit world.
So we must use a kind of blind faith or intuition.

And my logic tells me as I have said to you before it is always evolving not like you say pre planed.

It may all be going a certain way but even God does not know the outcome.
in places where others do not.