Thread: BEING RICH
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2015, 04:31 PM
Robertj

BEING RICH

How do YOU define being rich..

Currently i define being rich as..

..EXPERIENCING SOME TRUELY WONDERFUL FEELING..

When i am experiencing some truely wonderful feeling,i am RICH.

(To me)no amount of money equates to being rich.Money abundance can be a SYMPTOM or EFFECT of being rich,but it doesnt equate to being rich.

If i only have a pound or even just loose change,but i FEEL powerful,at ease,confident,inspired,glad,thankful,delighted,bl essed,loved,safe and worthwhile,then,I AM RICH.

Whereas,if i have way more than enough money and even status and influence and adulation and respect,but i dont FEEL WONDERFUL,i am POOR.

And heres (to me) what seems to be true and very INTERESTING..

The better we FEEL,the more MATERIAL and CIRCUMSTANTIAL and EXPERIENTIAL RICHES seem to pour into our lives.

So (to me) FEELING TRUELY WONDERFUL FEELINGS is both the ESSENCE OF BEING RICH,and the ..ATTRACTOR FACTOR..in manifesting and maintaining a rich life.

Ask yourself a question..if you have every material thing you desire and every relationship and all of everything else you might want-but you dont FEEL WONDERFUL,what is your experience,is it rich or poor.

Or ask yourself..why do you want ANYTHING,why do you want more money or better relationships or better health or whatever,why do you want ANY of it.What do you expect or hope or desire to EXPERIENCE.

Isnt the ESSENCE of WHATEVER YOU WANT simply A WONDERFUL FEELING.

Why do you want some beautiful home,isnt it because you hope or expect to feel wonderful feelings..why do you want certain relationships,isnt it because you hope to feel wonderful feelings..why do you want a big bank account,isnt it because you want and hope to experience wonderful feelings..why do you want a spiritual connection,isnt it to experience wonderful feelings..why do you want to accomplish this or that,ISNT IT TO FEEL WONDERFUL FEELINGS.

In other words,we want whatever we want because we want to feel more of some wonderful feeling,so (to me) theres a way to 'shortcut' this whole getting rich process,and that is to go ahead and just get ourselves to feeling wonderful feelings NOW,whether or not we have any and all the material,circumstantial,relational,conditional or other things we want.

Now,some may say,this is NOT POSSIBLE,some think its not possible to feel wonderful feelings,without having the 'things' they associate to having wonderful feelings (cars,homes,relationships ect)

BUT THAT IS SIMPLY NOT TRUE..

It seems (to me) that experiencing WONDERFUL FEELINGS is just a matter of how we think or what we believe or what our perspective is,at any given moment.how we feel does NOT depend on what we have or dont have or what we want or what we desire or on anyone ELSE..It depends on how we look at things,how we evaluate things or what we believe about things.specifically how we feel depends on whether we frame things constructively or negatively.

It seems (to me) should a person 'do what it takes' to experience more and more wonderful feelings NOW,today,in their present moments..the more they will attract and manifest all and every condition,experience,relationship ect,that are in HARMONY with those wonderful feelings (law of attraction)

ITS NEVER TOO LATE TO FIND A GOOD FEELING PLACE ABOUT ANYTHING,THINGS WILL CONSTANTLY CHANGE TO MATCH THE FEELINGS YOU HAVE INSIDE (abraham)

So in a nutshell: FEEL RICH and youll BE RICH

Just my perspective..

BLESSINGS.