View Single Post
Old 23-06-2018, 02:44 PM
Knower
Michelle11 and Perfection thanks for taking the time out to help me understand this dream.

Dream Jo ... o__o?? I'm sorry but I have no idea what you were trying to post. :(

Perfection, thanks for what you posted, and what a lovely picture! It's given me some food for thought, and I appreciate that.

Michelle11, you're right on the nose with so much of what you posted. I've had to learn how keep my cool when others around me get into a mood and all snappy. My doing the same thing as them doesn't help anything, or if I try to reply in kind, I get ignored or make things worse. The only solution is to not do that and avoid getting caught up in those emotions.
"The way to win (Nicholas means victorious people) is to run and hide from trouble. But you are becoming aware that doing such a thing keeps you locked in a cage."
lol Oh my gosh. That took a lot more thinking than I would've put into it, but I see how that makes complete sense. And would just HAPPEN to be Nicholas Cage. Gwah~ My subconscious works in peculiar ways to get its message across.
"We need to try and remain calm and observant and get the full picture before we fly into a panic running for our lives. Most of the time the things that happen to us, even the intense things, aren't as life threatening as our emotional body makes them out to be. "
That right there. That needs to be a life motto. 100% true.
"So I would say just assess if you struggle with strong emotions"
Yeah, I do. It bugs me that something small can bother me alot emotionally. I've been trying to not let that happen, but, still learning as I go.

Thanks again for your help with another dream of mine, Michelle11. I appreciate it!