View Single Post
Old 15-04-2018, 07:46 AM
Master

Thank you spiritbird! I can relate to what you are saying. Makes a lot of sense!

Innerlight, i appreciate your response. I didnt know i could call myself a medium! Lol i wish i could get more developed. I sense things frequently, but its not something i control. The spirits and messages come when they want to. I do notice i will get visions (answers) after i pray and ask about something. But i dont pray enough!

But seeing spirits, like i said they come on their own time. I see people that i dont know...... For example, the other night i got the year "1938" and then i seen a lady with a skeleton face, and i thought it might be a woman that lived on this land with that death date. Well i walk to the local cemetery and sure enough, there is one lady buried with that death year. Our house has lots of paranormal activity sometimes... And i think she may be one of the spirits.

I get lots of things that dont make sense. But ive learned to accept it. This spiritual gift has tremendously helped me with the loss of my parents.

About the anxiety, your answer helped tremendously. I have always had anxiety, its just gotten worse as ive gotten older. It has gotten way worse after my dad passed away..... For whatever reason! I have medication for it though, thank God! A medium told me before that i was very ungrounded. So yeah i need to use some grounding stones!

Sorry for rambling!!!!