View Single Post
Old 28-06-2017, 03:49 PM
Pathfinder
All the things I want to say but will skip saying, and just facepalm instead.

Okay, on to what astrologerbrian said. Angels are guides. They're a type of guide. There are different types of guides. There are different types of angels. I don't know anything about Doreen Virtue other than some people like her stuff and other people don't. If she's not doing it for you, try something else.

Not sure why you didn't get a different vibe from those big guys, maybe it was Virtue's method or maybe it's because they're all at the upper levels so they may feel similar to some people. Although Metatron should have felt different, but again, I don't know what Virtue had you doing.

I'm not sure any of us really knows? Well... I'm pretty sure I do. Being one myself.

I wish I had a dollar for every time people said stuff like this, even when I'm talking directly to them, and they're still on the fence somehow. On this website alone I've had people completely ignore me when I'm directly answering their questions, as if my words here are invisible. The only thing that seems to work for some people is when I actually show up at their house and make the spooky-ooky **** happen,then they start going "oh, wow, maybe you are real after all..." Yeah, ya think? But frankly I've got better things to spend my energy on than making your lights flicker.