View Single Post
Old 13-11-2019, 07:10 AM
Newbie ;)

these postings are all very interesting . I have seen the name lightworker used in the web , I am not sure what it means but its perhaps so that if you are a light workers there are others who are not light workers and than there must be differences between groups . can say more sure all are souls incarnated on earth .is that not the best thing to be ? I am also not sure if it makes sense to derive values from others in relationship to what you are your self . its done a lot, it makes people send energy to them an energy you can have access to your self also and that gives you more freedom. as there being dark energy , I have never seen it, seems to me there is just energy , which can be taken away unwanted to hurt a person , but that would just be a flow direction of the same energy that can also please . yet again to have your own access is a freedom so I think. if people would just be fine with the energy they have or are in , that would never need be a point of unbalance but just taken for granted , or a normal thing.

Last edited by Jalo90 : 13-11-2019 at 08:23 AM.